Part 4 of “The Search”
I looked around me, thinking that they had been moved within a few yards of the space I was standing in. But no, they were nowhere near me. I slumped to the ground in defeat, thinking, what was i really fighting for? This was the last thing I thought before a club caught me in the back of the head, and I blacked out.
When I finally came too, I noticed that my body had moved to a different location…tied up with my family. Joy spread through my body and I was about to say hi, when I noticed that their eyes were blank, staring in one certain direction. Blank, staring eyes were focused on a point in the air, however when I followed their eyes, I saw nothing.
I eventually gave up on starting a conversation, “Oh my God, what am I going to do? I questioned myself. I had finally found my family, but they weren’t the same, and I had a feeling they never again would be. I could only hope that Karen hadn’t met the same fate. First things first, I needed to get my family out of this place, but how?
Omg!
ReplyDelete